Sunday, November 20, 2011

French Kiss

Hi my lovely ladies, It's Sunday! My honey and I didn't get to go to Church today (he went to play kick ball for a charity event yesterday and hurt is foot) but we did watch on TV; great message :D If you want you can down load on iTunes Joel Osteen podcast #520 The Power of I AM :D

Today I have Pure Ice French Kiss. It's blue, not sky blue, baby blue, pastel blue, but good ole get your crayon box blue. I didn't think I was going to like this blue, but I must say it's great AND it's almost a one coater. It's very pigmented. I can see myself using this as a back drop for some designs I have in mind. For the pics I decided to use only 1 coat, it does have little bald spots, but you can't tell unless you get up close and personal. LOL I did have some ideas for this mani, but I have only 2 chances to get it right: thumb 1 and thumb 2. HAHA My ideas didn't turn out like I wanted, so I ended up stamping with plate bm225 using Color Club Nomadic In Nude. This color is great for stamping! You can use this over basically any color with great results. For my top coat (don't laugh) it's a mixture of SHAC and SV with some thinner mixed in. Hey, I'm a student on a budget! HEHE  Both pics are inside with flash. The blue in the pic is almost the true color, here it's just a tad lighter. Have a great day my lovey ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment