Friday, November 18, 2011

Gabrielle & Ivy

Hi my lovely friends, It's Friday! WHOOP WHOOP! Sorry, I didn't post yesterday. I was so pooped when I got home. Project Accessory is all I had time to watch before going to bed.

Today I have 2 colors from Zoya. While I was at my mama's yesterday, my grandma wanted a quick mani.(who am I to deny that lovely lady) She chose Gabrielle, it's a pretty orange shimmery color. This formula was very very sheer, I used 3 coats and could have easily used 5-6. LOL Grandma was not having it though. I love oranges so I can't wait to use this on myself! Beautiful summer color. I have on Ivy. I was deceived by the color in the bottle, it looks like a deep shimmery copper, but once on not as deep and the formula is a bit sheer. I used 2 coats, but could've used 4 for full opacity. Oh, both formulas applied like butter, not like meadow which is a bit thick. The 1st pic is my grandma. She won't let me push back her cuticles, she said only paint. Haha :) And, she wanted to pose so, I let her :D Have a great Friday my friends :D


Direct Sunlight

Inside no flash

The direct sunlight is the truest color. What a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment