Wednesday, November 16, 2011

PINK WEDNESDAY

Hi my friends, It's Pink Wednesday and week 4 of my 12 week challenge. For my mani I chose Chevron as my design. I didn't use a stamp today. It's been a hot minute since I've done a funky frenchie, so that's what I'm doing :D I chose Rimmel English Rose and Pure Ice Iced Merlot. I used 2 coats of English Rose, tipped w/Iced merlot and topped w/SHAC Top Coat. English Rose is such a pretty pink and I love the formula! My only grievance with this polish is the bald spots I'd have to put at least 4 coats. Which in my book is a no-no! Now, about the Iced Merlot. I bought this polish a long time ago, but I love it! It has a pretty purple/pink shimmer to it. I think I'm gonna have to pull this one out more often. Just to warn you all, this post is a bit wordy. So, if you'd like to skip straight to the pics now is the time. Have a great day :D

Chevron: A french word meaning "rafter" it signifies protection.

I thought about what I was going to say and who to dedicate this mani to and decided a prayer was what I wanted.

Dear Heavenly Father,

You are my help in every need. I know nothing is too hard for you I am praying and hoping now for complete restoration of my mom and everyone else battling this. Guide our hearts and and hands so that we may be a true comforter and supporter. Give us the peace and strength we need to cope in the days ahead. We look to you for guidance. Continue to grant us wisdom. Wisdom to seek you above all else. We proclaim complete trust in you for healing, health, and protection. Thank you that you are in our lives and all that you will be in our lives. Give us the strength to share your loving kindness with our loved ones so that they may experience joy and closeness to You in the face of their diagnosis. Knowing our oneness with you. Heavenly Father, We pray that our loved ones experience true healing. Thank you, Lord for sending your word, healing power, and protection during this time.

In your name Jesus,
Amen
                                                           Inside no flash

Inside w/flash

Direct Sunlight

In shade



No comments:

Post a Comment