Monday, November 14, 2011

Easel-Y Entertained

Hi everyone, It's Monday again! I hope everyone had a fun filled weekend. Saturday we (my BF, my Cowboy, and I) were in my nephew George's band Walk of Christianity 1st music video and it's gonna be awesome! I can't wait for the premiere! Then, we went to Houston's 1st annual Tamale Festival. It was fun! I wanted to taste every single tamale there! They had thai, corn w/spinach, pork, chicken, black bean, spinach and so many other unique tamales. I wanted to taste them all! We got there late, which means they were sold out of a lot :( I had to settle for the traditional tamales. Some were yummy and some so-so. The DJ's and bands were great. For those who don't know me, I'm Mexican-American and grew up on old school Tejano music and was waiting for the gritos. Not a single grito :( Click here for the origination of the grito or click here for the fun version :) Although the guy doing the grito DID NOT do it justice, so I'm adding a video :)

Ok, enough of my ramblings. Today I have for you Finger Paints Easel-Y Entertained over 1 coat of Rimmel Black Satin with SHAC Top Coat. Originally I was going to use Easel-Y Entertained alone, but didn't want so much glitter to clean. So, I used 1 coat over Black Satin. Once on I was totally in love, it has blue and purple glitter in a dark base. It looked like I dipped my fingers in velvet! I love, love, love! I did my pinky using 4 coats of Easel-Y Entertained alone so y'all can see what it looks like. I hope you all enjoy my little history lesson, have a great Monday my friends :) Sorry about the middle finger I had to redo twice :/

There were so many videos, but this was the best grito. I was literally laughing so hard watching these videos!

                                                          Inside no flash

                                                         Direct Sunlight
                                           
                                                          Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment