Friday, November 4, 2011

Off With Her Red!

Hi everyone, Friday is finally here! Today, I'm going to spend the day at my mama's. I get to do 3 manis while I'm there! I get to glam up my mom, grandma, and my tia's nails. YAY! I've only done one mani on someone other than myself. I'm excited and nervous :D My mom's fav color is red, so I'll take a red for her and my grandma and tia idk. I'll just take some colors and let them choose. Ok, enough about that on to my mani. I chose OPI's Off With Her Red! It looks to me like a burnt orange. I love how this polish just glides right on. I did 2 coats coulda used 3, but you all know I don't like to put more than 2 :D I stamped with bm21 using Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Mochachino and topped with SV. Mochacino has a shimmer that I liked once on my nails. Idk if I captured it the pics though. When I was done with my mani I thought it looked 50's-ish I guess because the stamp I chose and the polish is dark. I instantly thought wallpaper. LOL :) Anyway, off I go to have my mani party. I'll post pics tomorrow. Have a great Friday :D
                                                                           Outside

Inside

Outside

Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment