Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hungary for My Honey

Hi lovely ladies, I hope y'all's week is off to a great start! I wasn't going to do my nails today, but yesterday's mani chipped really bad! :/ I'm 3/4 done with my homework and decided to take a break and what better way to do that than with a mani :D Today I have OPI's Hungary for My Honey. This is a beautiful honey with a gold shimmer. I love it! It can lean more towards an orange-ish depending on the lighting. And, y'all know I love orange! The formula is great a little thin but super easy to work with. All the OPI's I own have a great formula. Now SOPI, for me it's always hit or miss. I have some great formulas and some not so great formulas :/ Ok, back to the mani. I used 2 coats, topped with my special Top Coat, and stamped with plate bm201. The 1st pic is the truest color. Ok, I'm off to finish my homework. Have a great day :D Oh, for those who don't know what my special top coat is, it's SHAC, SV, and a little thinner mixed in. Don't judge, I'm a starving student! HAHA :D






No comments:

Post a Comment