Sunday, November 6, 2011

Purple-Opolis

Hi my friends, It's Sunday and I hope it's been a fab weekend for you all. I went to my mama'a house yesterday and have some pics for y'all. My grandma and Tia cannot move their hands so that's why the awkward pics. I should've taken my tools with me, but oh well. I'll really fix them up next week. We all had such a great time :D My Tia asked if I'd do her toes too. For those who know me, know I DO NOT like to touch other people's feet 0_0 Only for love did I do this :D Ok, on to today's mani. I have another OPI. This is a beautiful mauve with gold shimmer called Purple-Opolis. I knew I was going to like the color, but once on it was so soft and elegant. I'm in love yet again. OPI you've outdone yourself. I used 2 coats. stamped with Shany plate sh20 and topped with SV.  I chose konad blue special polish because it's the only one I have left. I could've used a regular polish, but none were sticking to the stamper. So, blue it was. I really like this Shany plate. Most of the full nail designs are big enough to stamp even my thumb w/o restamping. Good job Shany! Ok, everyone have an awesome Sunday!
                              
                                                                  Grandma

                                                                  Tia


                                                                 Shade

                                                            Inside

                                                            Inside

                                                           Outside


No comments:

Post a Comment