Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pinky Wednesday

Hi everyone, It's Pink Wednesday and Week 3 of my 12 week challenge. I had a really difficult time deciding on a pink and which design to attempt. I decided on Warrior's Circle and the pink I chose was Sally Hansen's Flashy Fuchsia with SHAC Top Coat. This pink has some purple shimmer and is quite pretty. You really can't tell in the pics though :( The best thing about this polish is it's 1 coat! Yes, 1 coat! I've had this pink for 4 years and nice too know it's still good. The sun is out today! Yay, I get to take outside pics! Oh, I bought some Simple Pleasures nail polish, if anyone knows anything about this company please leave me a comment. I was going to use this brand today but the smell is just horrible!  Which sucks because I love the formula :/ Have a great day everyone :D P.S. I used plate bm03.

Warrior's Circle: Represnts the power of thousands of Warriors uniting together.

I dedicate this mani to all Warriors uniting together doing everything possible to spread the awareness.

                                                                        Inside

Outside

                                                                         Inside

                                                                        Outside

No comments:

Post a Comment