Monday, November 7, 2011

Gold Blitz

Hi everyone, It's the start of a brand new week. So whatever didn't go your way or as you wanted last week or even yesterday, today you get the chance to start again! Yesterday, I went to Walmart to get some ingredients I needed to make lasagna (SO YUMMY) I ended up buying 4 polishes for under $15. Yay! One of the polishes I bought was Milani's Gold Blitz. When I saw this color it instantly reminded of the 70's disco era. Plus, it said one coat. It has red, gold and orange glitter. This polish did not dissapoint! It only took 1 coat, once on it popped and was exactly the color that drew me to the bottle. Once dry it was a bit grainy and hungry I had to put 3 coats of SV to smooth it out. It may even look a bit Michael Jackson-ish. LOL Doesn't matter I like Michael. I was going to stamp it, but I didn't want to take away from this color :) This color was so hard for me to photo :/ This pic is outside. The first 2 fingers are a bit blurry, sorry :( No justice I tell you, this polish is bling bling sparkly!




No comments:

Post a Comment