Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thanks So Muchness!

Hi everyone, It's Saturday! Yesterday, I told y'all I was going to my mama's house. Well, my car battery said otherwise :/ I was so bummed about it :( But, I've got a new one and I'm on my way. YAY! Ok, onto today's mani. I chose OPI's Thanks So Muchness! Let me tell you this is one awesome red! I'm in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I was going to stamp it, but I just love it too much. I don't want to take this polish off, so I'm going to stamp it tomorrow. Can you tell I love this color? hehe I went to a beauty supply store by chance. I was driving and saw the store from the street. I turned around and decided to give it a look see. They had a BOGO and who could resist? I bought 4 and got 4 free. This was one of them. Boy am I glad I turned around! Anyway, I used 2 coats and topped it with SHAC Top Coat. Have a nice day everyone :D

                                                           Direct Sunlight

Shade

Inside


No comments:

Post a Comment