Friday, November 11, 2011

Vertical Rush

Hi my beautiful friends! It's Friday! WHOO HOO! Today I have 2 coats of China Glaze Vertical Rush with SHAC Top Coat and stamped with plate sh20. This is the only China Glaze I own and I'm not sure how I feel. The formula is thin, but very pigmented and almost a 1 coater. Beacause of it's thin consistency I found it difficult to work with. I'll just have to keep in mind all polishes are different and let this polish do the work instead of me doing the work. I love the color though kinda burgundy with purple and red shimmer. The 1st pic shows the shimmer and the 2nd pic is the truest color. I won't be posting tomorrow :( I'm going to be in my nephew George's Christian Rock Band's 1st music video and then going to a tamale festival! I'm super excited for him and his band! What's a tamale festival? I've never been to one, but imagine there will be lots of tamales! HEHE :) Have a great Friday :D

I dedicate this to our Veterans and those serving in the Military. Some are here some are not. Thank you for your bravery, your courage and the sacrifices you make/made for this country. Without you this country wouldn't be the great nation it is! Thank you David (My Baby Boy), Sabrina (my sissy), Frank (my nephew), and J (my best 2nd cousin) Y'all are the bestest!



No comments:

Post a Comment