Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Heart

Hi everyone, It's Pink Wednesday. It's week 2 of my 12 week challenge. I chose hearts as my symbol. The symbol isn't close to the actual symbol, but I like that it has lots of hearts in the design. Today's polish is Orly's Oh Cabana Boy. As you all know I'm not into pinks, but this pink is awesome! It's so bright, I'd say it's hot pink. I used two coats, stamped with plate bm59 using Sally Hansen's Flirt and topped it with SV. And, sinse I felt good about my stamping skills I stamped all my fingers :) I took a bazillion pics, but not one of them comes even close to the true color of this bright and vibrant pink :( Have a great day everyone :D

Heart: Represents those who stand strong with loved ones who battle the disease.

I dedicate this mani to all of us standing strong by our loved ones battling this awful thing called breast cancer.

                                                         Direct Sunlight

                                                        Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment