Monday, November 21, 2011

Carmen

Hi my lovely lady friends, It's Monday the start of another week! I'm totally excited, I have so much to be thankful for. I just love life! I have some happy and sad news. The happy news: I start school again today :D The sad news: I won't be able to post everyday :( I may if I have time and want refresh my mani with a design to give it extra life on my fingers :D I'll be here 3-4 times a week. I've had a fabulous time sharing my adventures in nail polish with you lovely ladies and have made some new friends in the process too!

Ok, today I have Zoya's Carmen I am a sucker for a great red! And this baby did not disappoint. It's a bright cherry tomato red. I just want to eat my fingers! (I love tomatoes by the way) I could go on and on about how awesome this red is! The formula is great it applied like butter! I'll just let you see for yourself :D The pics show them more orange, but believe me it's red!
                                                             
                                                       Direct Sunlight

Inside with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment